Sunday, January 17, 2010

Minding & Tending..

minding..tending..O-Dog is beat blending


Might have mentioned minding and tending; left Orlando earlier...pulling a Magic act like David Blaine..might be hard to see me.

Honorable mentioned? I doubt it!! America's most wanted; so I'm low key.

What it do? I'm watching the news on TV; checked newspapers and magazines at the news stand.

A brotha the new face of terrorism? what's up? even put the country on the list ? whose the judge? it's not hard to understand.

It's hard out here for a pimp per Three Six Mafia?...it's hard out here for black man...mentioned no justice no peace.

While I'm out here? I even had to step up security!!..I stay on point..a brotha can't be at ease.

Moving forward; but we're in the Smoke and Mirrors..it's hard to ease on down the road..like the Wiz.

Moving forward; Straight Ahead....Mothership is rolling..God controlling..I'm just minding and tending..negative messages some are sending..it's like Google vs. China...nosy ones ask me what's the biz?

O-Dog was beat blending; O-Zone? I ignored the quiz that was presented to me.

.....It was on a scan sheet; multiple choice questions didn't pertain to me.

What it do? it's just more pain for me and my people..but knowing where relief comes from....I wasn't down with the punishment gluttons.

No more self inflicted injuries for this entity; rolling..urban explorer..with or without MS Internet Explorer...these days? putting it down!! it's on!!

O-Zone is kicking breakbeat science; for those wondering what he's doing.

Peace be still!! but after we received word from the Lord? we kept moving.

We kept grooving!! after we were given clearance!! but it wasn't by security.

Episodes kept going down in our favor; realizing we have diplomatic immunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment