Saturday, August 25, 2018

Jazzanova - I Human feat. Paul Randolph (Soul Clap Remix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! the Saturday Night Fever segment is underway..

The saga / struggle continues!! "holla at me"  if you feel alright, but I know how an under achiever will play.. 

All I can say is it's rough out here!!  rest in peace to John McCain, didn't agree with all his politics but he tried to work with everybody..

All I can say is it's rough out here!! my people feel the pain, they're out here trying to maintain!! who's going through it? everybody!!

The game's not over, listening to Jazzanova with I Human feat. Paul Randolph (Soul Clap Remix)..

The game's not over, mistakes are made because we're human but we'll keep it moving!! we'll get breakbeat scientific..



No comments:

Post a Comment