Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Chilling Like A Villain / Louisvillian PT.4

Per this  Humpday Extravaganza? you can catch a dude chilling like a villain / Louisvillian..

Trying to get over the hump was mentioned by this brotha in the mix,  bumping heads against society's wrongs / shady dealing..

Meanwhile I tried to stay strong but what's wrong? per Rudy Giuliani truth isn't truth? I heard what was said!! I knew the doctrine was bogus!!

They had me all up in the spot due to the uncouth scheme / plot but I didn't stay long!! what it do? once again it's on!!! I'm acting like I knew, chilling like a villain / Louisvillian!! This Is Part Of A Bigger Plan!! check how I approach this!!

It's hot in Atlanta, is it due global warming / climate change? it's hot in more ways than one,  this is a warning from this veteran now coaching this, per Trump letting you know that the overall climate has changed!! but I may have lost ya!!

Somebody will understand a brotha that's moving forward; earlier in the summer? dipping towards Miami on I-75 /  I-95 south, passing through Valdosta..

What will it cost ya? what's the price of freedom? damn!! damn!! damn!! some will say Oh My Gosh!! like Will I Am and Usher!!

Some will enter the mode of least resistance,  while others are "neva scared"  like Bonecrusher!!

Per the HumpDay Extravaganza?  the remix featured Cam'ron, Jadakiss and Busta Rhymes from previous times; meanwhile at the Baptist church the usher passed the plate..

Offerings bought that pimp / preacher I saw over on Glenwood Road in Decatur blasting Issac Carrie a tricked out Chrysler 300 and that pimp outfit from South Dekalb Mall? what's up y'all? my peeps told me don't hate..

It wasn't too late, I'm chilling like a villain / Louisvillian; prayers for the Jacksonville Landing shooting victims!! chilled in Jacksonville for a while, spotted  little homie chased by the  JSO over on the Arlington Expressway by Regency Square Mall!! hip to the drama down on The First Coast...

I'm chilling like a villain / Louisvillian!  earlier your dude was heavy in the game but things changed / they aren't the same:  even though I heard some brag and boast..

No comments:

Post a Comment