Sunday, August 31, 2014

Broken Beats and English PT.4

Check out these broken beats and English!! after getting real scientific?  formulas were discovered!!  please!!  I wasn't stuck on stupid!!!!

The brotha O-Dog is serious!! like the NASA Spitzer telescope breakbeat scientific studies are conducted!! he'll take a beat and loop it!!!

What it do? I wasn't pimping like Eliot Spitzer!! I ran that fool Cupid away!!  jokers were playing games like the college football season  just started!! I  blasted off rounds after ear shattering gunshots exploded!! I realized it wasn't all love!!!

What it do? The Brotha O-Zone will blast sounds that the house music, funk, jazz and  hip-hop heads love!!!

What it do? we're recognizing all blessings come from above; God is in control!!

It's going down!! had to admit I'm cursing plus I stay praying!!  you know what I'm saying?  I'm still trying to protect my soul!!

It's going down!! society keeps playing games; restrictive laws  were introduced!!

It's going down!! priorities exposed flaws after the daughter of chaos was seduced!!

Due to regular scheduled programming the youth were introduced to to ill vices; subliminal messages leaked through the media!!

Religious or secular? whatcha knowing? now some think sex, money and drugs is normal and that  it wont impede you!!

Per the ISIS in Iraq other purposes will defeat you when you thought it was the other way around!!

In the midst of chaos and confusion? check these broken beats and English;  we come through with the sound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment