Monday, August 18, 2014

The Last Laugh PT.2

So what's up?  I wrote this on Monday morning;  I told those jokers Good Morning Vietnam in my *Robin Williams*  voice.

Or is it good morning Ferguson Missouri?  due to the persecution some are robbing and stealing because they didn't have a voice!!

Or is it good morning to the District 12 type shenanigans per Hunger Game scenarios? 

My peeps are in mourning from LA per Ezell Ford to  Eric Garner per NYC and all points in between;  check the scenarios. 

Peep the Alonzo Mourning hall of fame scenarios as we get the last laugh. 

Peep this brainstorming by-product;  peep my conduct as I drop this breakbeat science; considered the last math?

I conduct myself in an orderly fashion;  but I have to keep it moving!! this is not the last path I'm on. 

It's like the Gaza Strip!! the corrupt have the thought and fashion police patrolling through this danger zone. 

This brotha gets scientific with it!! that's the essence of this discipline;  now the corrupt catch the backlash from the Sonic Assault; they were trolling!!  once again it's on as we get breakbeat scientific. 

We have the last laugh; corrupt ones hand back the cash the stole!!  now who's  bearing witness to the fall of a fanatic? 

Those Bernie Madoff mathematics will get you in trouble at the end of the day...

I was supposed to play off those fanatics based on Louisville / Newburg default settings; I usually get the last laugh at the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment