Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Just Kicking It

Like immigrants in Clarkston Georgia with the soccer ball we're just kicking it. 

What's the deal with it? they're at ease due to Obama immigration reform, plus re-established relations with Cuba;  we're not acting brand new with ya!!  breakbeat science?  were kicking it.

Breakbeat scientific? oh yeah!!  word from these Mystics on a voyage through the Galaxy!! 

Kicking it like cologne from Abercrombie and Fitch at Lenox Mall in Atlanta? naw!!  understand a bruh? I know why society gets foul with me.

...and my kind;  done with me and mine?  Dred Scott decisions revealed the wisdom. 

Some will get what's coming to them as they scheme and plot!! I see them by using a fresh view / fresh vision

No need for high definition as I bear witness to the definition of a hot mess!!

 Ghetto / barrio / trailer park-hillbilly madness!! but religions,  corporations and governments don't impress!!

I let go!! that's how I'm dealing with the madness!! that's how I'm kicking it!! 

I let go!! no need for The Interview per North Korea!! Sony was wasting money with that mess anyway, I saw the trailer!! authorities need to be ticketing!!

...knew it from the *get go* some need to act like they knew!!  they'll be caught up in hysteria like Bill Cosby at the Playboy Mansion!!

What did they know? I'm just chilling out / kicking it / knowing what the cost will be!! others are on a Death Wish per Charles Bronson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment