Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Outback Chronicles (Winds Of Change Were Blowing)

High winds of change blew through the neighborhood!! plus the rain was falling!!  I'm outback on the deck assessing the damage. 

My blends had spiritual significance;  O-Dog wasn't out of it like others thought! I didn't fall for the deliberate falsehood!!  I'm just processing the ongoing scrimmage.

....between good and evil; damn!! the reign is falling!! plus its hard to see through the smoke and mirrors!! as I go there I'm waiting on the smoke to clear. 

We're chilling out in attack zones;  haters try make sales pitches or try to accost us like John Boehner suing about Obamacare

I see what it do;  I raked leaves last week but now there's a yard full of them. 

Snakes revealed themselves!!  they deceived the masses per GOP winning midterm elections but Democrats aren't any better!!  snakes?  the yard was full of them. 

Sacks are full of them!! what?  the good word!!  plus the brand new funk mesmerized when I was on some I-20 Chronicles business. 

Slackers?  I didn't fool with them!! I was reflecting on past episodes while on this Outback Chronicle business. 

Hackers will knock you out of it; what? the server!! now you can't log on!! but I wasn't out of it!! I respond with this breakbeat scientific business!!

Outback the winds of change blow!! they had a bite to them since it was coming from the east per the wedge; famine or feast? my peeps know what the deal is!!

Some are out of it like they were hit by Manny Pacquiao!! they're finding out what the real is as these winds of change blow!!

I was outback on the deck energized by the New Moon in Sagittarius soon going for what I know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment