Sunday, August 16, 2015

Walking In The Dark , But Not Waiting In The Dark

I'm Out There, *Outside The Box*  New Horizons out by Pluto thought it took my picture!! I'm broadcasting from a remote outpost...

 It was like I'm at the International Space Station spotting the Aurora Borealis, a  brotha knows what the deal is!! I'm not playing it like Donald Trump, trying to brag or boast..

Taking a walk in the dark; it's like Walking In Space per Quincy Jones!!  walking through danger zones that are *all the way live like Lakeside* coast to coast / sea to shining sea!! universal / Intergalactic..

Some were waiting in the dark, but it was easy to be misled by Democrats and Republicans per election season!!  I spotted how the fake ride!! what was the reason for the treason?  I avoid a fanatic...

Out In The Mainstream of Mathematics aka reality, so what it do? seasons / reasons were contemplated / reflected on while taking my walk...

Walking in the dark ignoring threats made by other teams full of  fanatics like North Korea, with all that slick talk!!

Who's on your team compiling statistics  like the AT&T / NSA collaboration? 


Is it a dream? what pills were taken?  caught up in the system / matrix where some fake it; feel me on this elaboration?

Walking in the dark, now check the by-product per this system integration, as I let you know what the deal will be!!  nobody can be me but me,  word from Steve Arrington...

Waiting in the dark? oh yes!! I spotted some *Out There*  in the gray area!! Angels and Demons collide / coincide!! we use this breakbeat science to provide Illumination...

Walking in the dark, where reflection and contemplation provided a conduit for information to be downloaded from the Higher Power..

A portal opened up, soon the sport will open up even though it's complex, similar to Perseid Meteor Showers.

Sunday Jazz Continues / Check out O-Dog's Misled Waiting In The Dark Mix PT.3 , You Heard? You Feel Me?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment