Monday, March 10, 2014

The Outback Chronicles / The Monday Blahs Edition

Check out these outback chronicles..the concept is not combined with I-20 escapades! 

Oh no!! not this time..chilling out..outside on my deck..relieving Monday morning blahs due to the ongoing charades!

 ATLiens were like Edward Snowden at SXSW...faking it!! deceiving some when they dipped in worn out Caddie Escalades and Jeep Grand Cherokees! 

Any justification? check the situation...they're out there in the mainstream of mathematics..qualification for santification? please!! aliens and usual residents weren't benevolent!! Adam Lanza's Pops didn't have an alibi...the drama is covered from all aspects ..even previous to the Trail of Tears per the Cherokees! 

Jokers sale drinks and beers to Cherokee and Biloxi gamblers
out for a fast buck..now like in Vegas they want to sue...meanwhile I raked leaves out in the backyard! 

Jokers tell outside and inside jokes to the "youts and blokes" ..now were dealing with those thinking they're hard! 

Politicians skirt issues like Putin's reason for gaffling the Ukraine..but I was outside the box thinking hard!! that's per Eric B and Rakim's Master Plan! 

Paid in full or played like a fool per Omar Epps in a skirt? outside / outback on my deck I reflect... soon the Sonic Blackjack hits hard!!  that's whats up man! 

Disappearing like Malaysian jets..meanwhile I'm outside usual realms of reality cashing checks man!!  but not at the hood check cashing spot on the corner!  

ATLiens knew dude got his income tax refund...smashing and grabbing was the order!

...that was the order of business...as we handle our business before it handles us...

Chilling out...I'm back on default settings ..I  had to hit the reset button..plus I knew where the handle was...

No comments:

Post a Comment