Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Outback / I-20 Chronicles : Concepts Combined PT.2

Concepts are combined..I was dipping down I-20 in Decatur aka "the Dec" earlier..now I'm sitting outback! 

...out on the deck;  on past episodes? like Oscar Pistorius  I reflect..last summer?  neighbors fired pistols outside on their deck..but I'm also futuristic...moving beyond all that!! going all out for that! 

What can you expect? North Korea fires missiles..while outside on my deck? unlike in some spots it's all natural..I hear birds chirping and dogs are barking..hopefully not up the wrong tree! 

What can you expect in the ATL? wannabe mafioso types were Nextel chirping...while bubbly burping wannabe macks and
divas were at the club swagging; was O-Dog barking up the wrong tree?

 Naw!! waiting in the dark will not be the strategy!!  I'm out here trying to put it down like this! 

Outback on the deck..thinking of a master plan  per Eric B and Rakim...rebuking those with a master plan like Putin in Ukraine
...check the breakbeat scientific strategy..as we put it down like this! 

Out there?  I hear chainsaws buzzing!! hopefully not on this tree limb where were hanging! 

Out there?  pain is what I saw in some eyes; Hanging On A String
like Loose Ends?  that track was banging! 

Out there..like in the Ukraine!! Russian Troops role up on that thing!! similar to moves made by the thought and fashion police!

 I'm just trying to maintain!! what's up son?  I felt the pressure;  when will the madness cease? 

Its March Madness time..as I go for mine!! outback on the deck... reflecting on no justice and no peace!

 Marching on with this!! the total chaos / madness continues...but I'm  soon back out on I-20 in Atlanta..down the road we ease!

Life Is A Marathon...We Kept On Running; Sunday Jazz Continues:
Check out The Marathon Mix PT.2 from O-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment