Sunday, August 16, 2020

I See Everything That's Moving..(Part Four)

On this Sunday morning? I shouldn't have to tell ya!! y'all should know by now that it's rough out here!! 2020 is no joke, "it ain't nothing nice";   highlighted by Covid 19 and systemic racism...

...among other things, I kept it moving even though I had to sacrifice, peeping game / I see everything moving , I'm not playing!!

I'm not playing with these folks, allergic to foolishness!! I broke that down earlier so who'll work with a bro? excuse me but the style is blue collar...

I'm not playing with these folks!! Trump / Barr / McConnell  broke the system, so how are we living? Marvin Gaye mention "it makes you wanna holler"

It's rough out here / it's no joke!! the struggle is real! folk are caught up in the matrix / system check it out!!

It's rough out here / it's no joke!! the struggle is real! O-Zone sees everything moving, peeping game / checking it out!

Not sleeping in the game, wrecking out in the getaway vehicle!! I see everything moving!  I even  Remembered The Time like Michael Jackson.

Creeping up in the game, based on seeing everything moving, now putting it down like this alright?  I'm all up in the action!

Peeping game, I see everything moving while "All up in the spot"; hip to the scheme / plot so interactions are discreet; Babylon will set that ass up!

Peeping game, I see everything moving; whats the deal? whats really going on? O-Zone was wise to the set up!!  that's whats up!

Peeping game, I see everything moving! even down here in Stone Mountain per White Nationalist protests danger zone residents had to show up / show out /  act up!!  but meanwhile over in Decatur a little homie / a hater cut up, he had the drama while rocking the Brooklyn T-shirt and the NY fitted cap!

Creeping up in the game? what was he on? please!! I found out that he was perpetrating!! that joker was on the run from Louisville  Kentucky!!!  so whats up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment