The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on, "holla at me" if your a believer!! "we're gonna make it"
Some will fake it until they make it!! "do whatcha gotta do"; spotted dude on I-20 in Atlanta in the 70's model Cut Dog aka Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with the Atlanta Falcons license tag representing his team!!
Will they make it? season over due to Covid - 19? meanwhile O-Zone kept playing, back in the day? arriving in Atlanta in the 70's model Buick Regal, I even switched up to the Cut Dog but rocking Louisville Cardinal gear, representing my team!!
What does it all mean? Laura Ingraham has some believing Bernell Trammell was shot because he was on the wrong team aka a Trump supporter but it might have been a Milwaukee street thing, some of these jokers "don't know how the sport will go"
What does it all mean? brothas are damned if they do or don't! meanwhile we'll bring beats that bump plus we'll drop this good word aka the Intelligent Design as we try to walk and talk with the Lord based on how the sport will go!!
What does it all mean? evolution vs intelligent design? the Lord laughed at jokers trying to do the math, meanwhile we pray about this path we're on; Trump has destroyed the nation per Covid -19 reactions and other factors..
Saturday night? back on the scene trying to take Donald Byrd's advice; Design A Nation!! check out the players to see what the track does..
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Gary Bartz
- Arranged By – Larry Mizell
- Backing Vocals – Fonce Mizell, Freddie Perren, Larry Mizell, Lorraine Kenner
- Bass [Fender] – Chuck Rainey
- Clavinet, Trumpet – Fonce Mizell
- Congas – Mayuto Correa
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Guitar – David T. Walker
- Percussion – Stuff 'N Ramjet
- Piano, Organ – Jerry Peters
- Producer – Larry Mizell & Fonce Mizell
- Synthesizer [Arp Synthesizers], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Larry Mizell
- Trumpet [Solo], Flugelhorn, Vocals [Solo] – Donald Byrd
- Whistle [Whistler] – James Carter