Monday, June 18, 2012

All Up In The Spot / Its A Hood Thing

They usually weren't checking for me.....unless I have a new Surface tablet like Microsoft...or some kind of foolishness was involved! 

Sometimes disrespecting....but  I used The Surface song..."only you can make me happy"...at the end of the day the problem is solved! 

The building / structure is crappy..hardboard or hardi-plank...I couldn't work with this!!...now like Colorado the fire is fully involved; they'll see that the roof is on fire!

 Check out the disco inferno... whatcha know? please!! O-Dizzle is the funky type of soul brotha; but is Roger Clemens pitching? we're called out on strikes by the umpire!

Plus my kind are disrespected by the empire...like Egypt's army.. they'll strike back at us! 

Whats on your mind?  chips were implanted..whose cloned?  plus satellites and cell phones track us! 

Plus gamblers out for fast buck stack us cards they know we can't play! 

Ramblers off at the mouth tried to be hard;  but like Tiger Woods when the game goes down they can't play!

I can't lay in the cut sometimes!!  its tight in these hoods..safe havens and safe harbors are being raided!

That's not a good thing!! Total Chaos..taking a loss like its Chicago..hatred some harbor;  even though on the scan sheet answers weren't shaded! 

Its a good thing when jokers aren't checking for me;  I can get some things done..all up in the spot! 

Its a hood thing...intergalactic travels didn't break us from it; as we put it down..all up in the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment