Thursday, June 21, 2012

Its Like This and That / Letting It Do What It Do!!

Its like this and like that and a...whatcha know? as banks have their credit downgraded....I was told to recognize the pattern! 

Letting it do what it do...Intergalactic like Midnight Star's Planetary Invasion!! rocking the world with science from Pluto, Mars and Saturn! 

...Plus Venus in Transit ....whats up with it? please!! were circulating..its time for transition! 

Devious ones had their gambit... they plotted and schemed; crimies were on a mission! 

Takeovers were hostile!!  fake ones claimed they had a hot style ...but they make a negative impression!

Some were like Julian Assange..seeking asylum in Ecuador..but we knew the score...breaks are over; its time to put work in...letting it do what it do.. breakbeat science is dropped!! class is session! 

Brakes are pumped...its strange like Cameo she was....but some were second guessing..they thought it was like this and that! 

Questions stumped some on the multiple choice test...should they have let it do what it do? instead of trying to fight this or that?

Fake ones slumped..losing!!! like Patricia Kluge fired by Donald Trump when he's the real loser; he keeps fronting! 

Meanwhile I kept humping like the middle of the week..riding down I-20 in Atlanta listening to Earl Klugh..I kept gathering and hunting! 

I'm chilling; letting the hustlers hustle and the players play..but I'm not through dealing...I'm just letting it do what it do; I just stay out of the way! 

God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven; so these days I let the situation play out...letting the chips fall where they may....

No comments:

Post a Comment