Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playing This Thing Another Way

....they tried to play a brotha like I got here the other day.....


On the same page as a hater?...I doubt it....this brotha chose a different strategy.

Not mad at the player.... just the game.... staying on point when they holla at me.

In the league of extraordinary gentleman and a scholar...that's me...recognize.

Moving at a high velocity...I get with them..the skies get dark...the earth quakes..but I kept my eye on the prize.

Moves were to lock me and my people down...lies were told..even souls were sold..truth be told?...plots and schemes devised..stories fabricated.

Moves are made by O-Dog... he rocked the sound... mechanical engineering from the sonic foundry... product is fabricated.

Moves are made by O-Zone...the brother is Intergalactic..no borders or boundaries... elaborated with this prose.

Refusing to be a clone.....but I might build a surrogate..but I'm not like others...they were reaching comatose

Forgeting that the devil will oppose!! when you try to do the right thing...

Moving forward....but getting to the next level is rough...slow in the private sector...Donald Trump said your fired!!!..he didn't have anything to do with Jon though..

Larry King will ask him what it do..how will he respond though?

O-Zone..a hoop king..driving to the hoop like Rajon Rondo...what it do? replacement referees missing the call?

In another zone..I'm playing this another way..haters said they'll be missing me when I fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment