Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Hot Messenger Is Back!!

..............for a limited time only.............


It's like a special at Burger King or McDonald's..for a limited time only.

But they tried to say I was special...a Hot Mess...they didn't act like they know me!!

This is a special edition...The Hot Messenger is back...doing damage.

Eradicating spiritual malnutrition...feeding those that aren't already collateral damage.

Elaborating about the foul situation...said I was just holding on like Mugabe... I manage to survive..... dealing with drama royalty.

It's foul...but Im getting an education in the midst of the drama I spotted those showing loyalty.

Its foul....but Chavez couldn't smell sulfur.....what's up with ya? heard dude said he was screwed royally....when dealing with the apparatus.

Foul attitudes are shown...but brothas are gonna work it out...like Willie Hutch said....well change the status.

Foul attitude? Judge Mathis doesn't play that!! neither does Judge Judy.

Please....I dialed up G-O-D showing gratitude...others like G-20 are all about that crude..but I noticed others like G-Money from the hood try to act brand new with me.

But that's not odd! it's business as usual..what it do? act like you knew..as we take care of business as usual.

Intergalactic....it's not odd..Dark Mystery Of Time & Space studied..Dark Side Of The Moon like The Police...others try to find my liquid...

It's not odd...Mechanical Engineering takes place...others try to make chemicals balance like The Chemical Brothers..how were they trying to kick it?

It's not odd...unless it's dude from The Odd Couple or Monk....displaying compulsive obsessive behavior..what will save ya?will clean hands?. when they go through their ritual.

A habitual punishment glutton pressed the button...then said I was a hot mess!

Just call me the hot messenger....but I stay humble not all that and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment