Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Pep Rally

No justice no peace was the phrase heard at the protest / pep rally! 

We let the hustlers hustle and the players play; check us out.. revolutionary is how the style will be. 

Like US and EU sanctions against Russia thought and fashion police get foul with me..they're trying to play me the other way! 

No justice no peace was heard like at the protest at the Georgia Capitol..no medicaid expansion in Georgia?  Nathan Deal will play us another way.

Whats up with us? veterans in the game now coaching...soon running things like Phil Jackson...we've been here..we didn't get here just the other day...

Whats up with us? knowing how complex the sport or game is..nobody will stay undefeated per Wichita State and Kentucky; ...losses are part of the game...did you know another way? 

Whats up with us? another thought we wouldn't pray because we weren't at the praise and worship service...aka the pep rally...

Whats up with us? Sonic Assaults are unleashed...let the music play..a weapon used in the ongoing spiritual warfare..all praises due to the Lord up above!!...a personal relationship was established...that's how the style will be..

Hell was caught per Natalie Cole..prayed to the Lord to protect my soul..I see these folk aren't all love... 

Down I-20 in Atlanta we roll..the Black Ford Mustang came through swerving doing a 100...geeked up!! swagging..like under an NBA basket when jokers push and shove...

Its going down..understand a bruh? I wasn't geeked up..I didn't need a pep rally..I just do my thing..multi-tasking per good word and brand new funk dropping...

Its going down...understand a bruh? the saga / struggle continues..life is a marathon..we kept on running...we weren't quiting or stopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment