Saturday, October 19, 2013

Whats That Noise PT.3 / Peace Wouldn't Be Still

Finally got peace to be still!! but  it was soon disturbed! 

Damn!!  whats that noise?  did another brotha lose his poise?  I guess the appetite wasn't curbed! 

Whats that voice you hear?  ELF per Aaron Alexis?  or was the devil trying to talk to you? 

Whats that voice?  God talking to you / wanting to walk with you? 

Per Kanye West...any rest? whats that choice?  that decision?  pitchers balk with you...you figured them out like Boston did Detroit's?  was it a fastball or curve? 

Whats that voice?  I heard snitches talk!! a state witness like Crawford Lewis? some said you were acting fast!! trying to swerve! 

Trying to curb serve but now high technical;  Twitter,  Facebook or Craigslist? 

Space age pimping!!  but  I was still chilling in the parking lot;  not many have the gist! 

My mind raced; engaged / enraged;  wishing it was a simple thing ..but there's a long list! 

My kind cased the joint!!  soon they'll pull the smash and grab! now on the Americas Most Wanted List! 

They wanted a piece of this American Pie!! told bye bye ..they can't have any!

 I'm on top of it!!  I heard the noise..another American lie about a dream?  I've had plenty! 

Almost lost my poise but I chilled..Outback Chronicles were beneficial! 

Whats that noise? its us praying and cursing at the same time!! but still going for mine!  still authentic when we kick it!!  still official

No comments:

Post a Comment