Sunday, October 27, 2013

Transition / Transformation

We kept it moving.... that's my motto!!  as we stay in transition! 

....like old school LA Lakers with Magic Johnson or like a Candler Road  / Decatur Georgia lotto player / winner..were trying to change our condition! 

Not an old fool faking it!! I'm playing my position point guard style!!  plus there's no wildcat formation! 

...like in football;  those faking it?  I told them I'm not fooling with y'all!! now check the transformation!

The mothership is the form of transportation..moves are made all over the galaxy!

 Even left the solar system like Voyager 1 when I was in transition...but like the GOP vs Obamacare aliens got foul with me!

 ATLiens even got foul with me!!  the style will be Midwestern!!  "repping" Louisville hard! 

Failing them?  coping strategies!!  jokers wish it was simple!! but they found out its real hard! 

 Plus jokers were trying to be hard like Chris Brown assaults..please!! Pops told me conditions would be harsh!! please!!  its rough out here! 

But check out how we get down with these Sonic Assaults..plus I never stopped sending petitions to the Lord up above..as we move...going there! 

Who do you know over there?  like NSA spying on foreign leaders.. a devil will ask the question..trying to delay our transformation! 

....As we continue to go there!! ignoring next level dramatics!!  we stay in transition!! check this brand new funk and the good word  as we transfer this information!

CHECK OUT THE ITS TIME FOR TRANSITION MIX


No comments:

Post a Comment