Thursday, February 6, 2020

I Can See What They're Saying PT.2

I can see what they're saying in 2020, check us out!! the vision is 20 / 20 as we get our minds right.

I can see what they're saying,  retro futuristic some thought wrong,  I didn't miss it!! I  utilized 20 / 20 hindsight.

 Per this Throwback Thursday? "Sho you right' was the word from Barry White, didn't expect jokers to be fair in the fight!!  rolling like the Republican Party concerning the Trump Impeachment.

Gamblers were out for a fast buck;  the fix was in,  but we proceed and continue like George Duke ; we reach for it.

Tires screeched out here on I-20 in Atlanta as we proceed and continue!! but back in the day per Throwback Thursday?  we were chilling in hole in the wall  clubs / juke joints up in the Russell / Smoketown and Newburg areas up in Louisville...

Back in the day per Throwback Thursday? jokers said they could see what I was saying, rolling in the Buick Electra 225 aka deuce and a quarter acting out of order!! playing, getting my hustle on!! nobody wanted that smoke that was going down!! dude from the Ville that spotted me here in Atlanta confirmed that things were way to real!!

..It is what it is!!  what kind of way were we supposed to feel? so what's the reception? per the perception?  it's no joke!! now some are barred from the premises due to a court injunction?

..It is what it is!! what kind of way were we supposed to feel? dealing with the deception per the Trump State Of The Union address!!  it had to be a big joke!! empty promises caused the inbox to fill up!! now the system won't function.

I  can see what they're saying even though the smoke hasn't cleared like on I-75 in Tennessee when rolling through the Smoky Mountains; no youth fountains, but I saw this dude earl after drinking the Tennessee and Kentucky brown liqour!! the dysfunctional family couldn't jam with me like Guy and Teddy Riley!! they had the nerve to say the rhythm was off beat!

I  can see what they're saying / knew how it would go!! you can see me out here going for broke but they play me like I just came off the street.

Alt shift delete was a haters mission!!  "don't let me catch you out in these streets"  was heard!

Its not all sweet on the other side of the fence!!  that's astro turf ; per Throwback Thursday? O-Zone mentioned it earlier in this good word!

No comments:

Post a Comment