Thursday, February 20, 2020

Daz-I-Kue feat. Hadiya George - Pedigree (Oliver Dollar Remix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Throwback Thursday as we take it back to the future; so who'll work with me?

The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on; Thankful Thursday comes to mind based on the Lord blessing you and me...

Celebrating, pulling out the drum, beats banging; once again it's on!! that's the kind of work that'll be put down along with this good word...

Celebrating!! usually jazzing it up this time of evening but it's been a good day based on believing!! don't get me wrong bad and good occurred..

But a dude deferred to the Lord's will that's the real deal!! now we're jamming!! listening to Daz-I-Kue feat. Hadiya George with a track called Pedigree (Oliver Dollar Remix)

The attitude? word!! that's based on this good feeling ignoring the shady dealing as we continue to get breakbeat scientific..

No comments:

Post a Comment