Saturday, August 15, 2020

Mandré - Solar Flight (Opus I)

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we get into this Saturday Night Fever edition, this is how we're living...

...also know as a Saturday Night Live edition, but there are no comedy skits, in 2020 life is in the pits, plus jokers are on Death Wishes like Charles Bronson, or even Bruce Willis, acting like they don't know what the deal is, so how are you living?

Due to Covid 19? in 2020  we're sheltering in place in these bunkers, hunkered down like like we're taking advice from Larry Munson concerning Georgia Bulldog football...

..I ain't lying; out on I-20 in Atlanta earlier I had work to do, cruising beside the old school 1973  Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with 26's on it while some joker in a Dodge Charger passed us up, as if to say "I ain't fooling with y'all"

I wasn't mad at him, social distancing and masking when "out in those streets" on these intergalactic journeys not trying to end up on hospital gurneys; to a degree? anti - social, foolishness sets off my allergies so I had to tell some "I ain't fooling with y'all" 

I'm like an old concept I had going earlier called WTF? (What's That Foolishness?)  check us out, Local / National / International / Intergalactic Fronts? we'll school with this!! so what's up y'all?

Check us out, we're back with it after taking solar flights, listening to Mandré aka Andre Lewis with a track called  Solar Flight (Opus I)

Check this out!! we're back down here on earth, but it was Flight Time like Donald Byrd, you heard? dig this, we're on one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment