Sunday, August 23, 2020

I See Everything That's Moving..(Part Seven)

On this Sunday Morning? I'm doing the math, adjusting the figures; it's another way I see everything moving...

On this Sunday Morning? rolling down that path as wannabe authority figures aka thought and fashion police confront your dude that's just out here showing / proving! 

Rebuking and scorning like the math from back in the day dropped about Cynthia McKinney? a prelude to establishment triggers concerning Alexandria Ocasio - Cortez  and Tulsi Gabbard?

Nuking and scorching the earth with these sonic assaults, some say our technology is  hazardous material but what we have is spiritual!! the sound is dropped along with this good word...

Based on what occurred / after I spotted everything moving I jumped to a conclusion now showing / proving  after recognizing the pattern; 

Lines were blurred due to the smoke and mirrors but soon the smoke cleared but my constituents are still loathed / feared!! society is still bruising / battering..

Yeah! yeah!  yeah! was heard!! must be that word from  jokers like those at the Republican National Convention, the story was hard to believe!

....but due to Covid 19 affecting the economy and exposing systemic racism some are out here cashing reality checks!! especially  after they found out how hard it is to achieve!

I can see everything that's moving, it wasn't hard to deceive the masses; but some like us will try to work through it.

I can see everything that's moving, reality conducts seminars and classes!!  lessons were even  learned last night as Lebron James battled Carmelo Anthony; Portland's coach took Carmelo out while he was still hot meanwhile we peeped game / wise to the set up / scheme / plot while we're all up in the spot!  realizing that if God took you to it he'll see you through it!

Actually?  I already knew it, no need to act brand new / act like I knew it as we proceed and continue going through it; I see everything that's moving..

 Somebody will  understand a brotha broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta; good word dropping and with beats banging, not  enhanced by smoke mirrors or fogs!  I see everything that's moving..


No comments:

Post a Comment