Sunday, September 6, 2009

Return Of The Hot Messenger PT.2

they said I was a hot mess; but I'm just trying to work with ya
........................

They wanted me to rack my brains to find a solution...while they chilled.

Told you earlier... gamblers are out for a fast buck..don't press your luck...check the cards that are dealt.

Trying to work with ya...the Hot Messenger...dealing with the madness....it's a hot mess...I'm surrounded by collateral damage.

Trying to work with ya.....this is a real game!! the season has started.... it's not an exhibition or a scrimmage.

Trying to work with ya!!! but the enemy was doing damage...others collaborated.

Trying to work with ya!! O-Dog dropped the beats...Message In The Music...a hot one.....while O-Zone elaborated.

It's business as usual....a hot mess..things heat up..Al Gore mentioned global warming.

It's business were taking care of..The Conglomerate...spanning the globe...actually the universe....were Intergalactic.. bear witness to the brainstorming.

Transmitting Live......from a remote outpost beyond The International Space Station... warning from this emergency broadcast system!!

This man is surviving...rough on others...humming and bumming at The Five Points Marta Station in Atlanta..dude was testifying...said he's a moving target...the drug deal went sideways..the gun blast missed him.

Others weren't surviving in Mexico...but was the mastermind caught?

All the way live like Lakeside is how we ride..when we bring this Sonic Assault..

Arriving on the Mothership in the heart of it..testifying...street gospel...not in District or Superior Courts..please..we kept on running..it got lonely out there...nobody was checking for me.

As a brotha gets funky....Area 51 or District 9 style!! but this is not the Final Destination... busy moving through portals....The Hot Messenger!! whose working with me? the getaway vehicle? nobody's wrecking for me.

Day of reckoning for me? alarms go off...Security was checking the premises....looking for me and my kind.

Purity was the appearance of some...Beauty or Ugly?..in the eye of the beholder. but promises were broken...but no crooked thoughts are on my mind.

Trying to work with ya.... giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Trying to work with ya....it's The Hot Messenger.. hope you have stamina...because we're going all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment