Friday, March 24, 2017

Vibrations PT. 4 (Outback Chronicle Edition)

Feeling the vibrations!! concepts comebine  per the Outback Chronicles,  I'm still handling business in my backyard!  the earth is scarred,  in need of refinement. 

Feeling the vibrations!! per the Keystone XL pipeline, I'm  not handling business like those disturbing the earth due to oil refinement.

 I have a different assignment,  I'll leave the oil business to Rex Tillerson and the Russians!! deals set up by Paul Manafort? 

Ukraine the introduction to Black Sea corruption?  so what's up son?  somebody said get your hustle on!! your damned if you do or don't in the sport!!

Maintaining!! trying to man the fort / trying to stay on point!!  it's easy to get upset in the sport like Xavier did to Arizona

Maintaining!! trying to man the fort / trying to stay on point!! spring cleaning / spring training is going down due to meals ate at steakhouses like Outback and Arizona!! 

Maintaining!! trying to man the fort / trying to stay on point!! per Outback Chronicle type of business I was outside feeling the natural vibrations..

Maintaining!! trying to man the fort / trying to stay on point!! not out of it!! a dude peeping game like I was at  Neil Gorsuch confirmations..

Learning new school lessons even though it's Flashback Friday? checking out  Gorillaz new music video for their song “Saturnz Barz...

Learning new fools aka millenials are stressing due to Flashback Friday  / old school principles!!  soon undergoing the healing process to erase the scars..

Learning new tools while I was outback trimming tree limbs, bushes and weeds..

Learning new rules due to the vibrations I was feeling? adjustments are made so I'm not through dealing!!  per Aries Season and the Spring Equinox I'm planting seeds...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment