Thursday, December 31, 2015

Taking The Next Step PT.4 (Hitting The Reset Button)

2015 is over with!! now we're taking the next step; I'm back on default settings after hitting the reset button...

How was I living?  I didn't step to my left or right in the name of love per R Kelly, coping strategies fail me!! soon I was caught up in the system / matrix but I escaped it!! now I'm trying to regain my equilibrium.....

How was I living? I told you I'm trying to regain my equilibrium!!  but damn!!! I'm seeing and knowing too much!!!

...for my own damn good plus I'm too damn hood!! told to let go of preconcieved notions!! like drugs when narcs kick the door in?  down the toilet they should be flushed.

Previous episodes in life? we rushed the natural process!!  plus rainmakers brewed elixirs and potions so what's up? now some are are geeked up, caught up in these games!!

Seeing that this is a world of trouble like Lou Rawls said, now ashy in need of lotion after ashes from Dubai skycrapers and other explosions has structures engulfed in flames...

Hopes and dreams shattered!!  egos bruised and battered!! some will catch the vapors as mentioned by Biz Markie but this moment / mark will be the start of something new after we take the next step / hit the reset button!!!once again it's on.

The DJ will mix it  /  fix it,  word from The Brotha O-Dog!! meanwhile blue and black ink filled papers until thoughts were transferred electronically by the Brotha O-Zone.

Watch your mouth / watch your tone was what I told a clone programmed by thoughts electronically transferred by a drone!! no bar code was needed...

Things go south like Ben Carson's campaign as they try to participate in the reign soon caught in the floods / rain like it was Missouri!! shelter needed...

2015 is over with, we're starting all over again / taking the next step / hitting the reset button...

Thankful to see another year, taking it there!! we weren't fooling with a punishment glutton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment