Saturday, April 26, 2014

It Can All Go Sideways

Checking the situation out..without a doubt!! like the South Korean ferry..things can sink like Corvettes in Bowling Green.. it can all go sideways. 

Without a doubt....once it was all good like the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour ....it was magical for a moment!! but then the arch nemesis enters the premises..chilling in secret hideaways. 

I knew what the street does..they were watching!!...just check history..plus I had my doubts..the sideways glances revealed the outcome as  habituals continue to go through their rites and rituals.

We go all out with this!! squaring off like Nene and Jimmy Butler...that's whats up with a brotha!! but haters say these are hazardous materials. 

What we have is spiritual!! were not dancing with stars like Nene: plus this is no ATL reality show...whatcha know? were trying to take it to the next level; trying do the right thing per Spike Lee!! but these haters will put us to the test. 

This is what it do  as we get breakbeat scientific with it!!  we weren't dancing with the devil...we're floating through the stars in the galaxy...intergalactic with it!! but these earthlings  fight me and my peeps so we can't get any rest. 

Blessed and highly favored is the status per old girl...she was still dipping over in Decatur on Candler Road with that vanity licence plate on the front of the old school Lincoln Continental!! but we feel her vibe...we remember that when the deal goes sideways. 

Stressed..but coming through in the clutch!!  stepping back and hitting threes like Tim Hardaway. 

It can be Senior or even Junior.. but sometimes it won't help..jokers act brand new with a brotha...like Mike Woodson getting fired...

I see you bruh!! that's what somebody told me...but that can be a bad or good thing son..next thing you know? ear shattering gunshots exploded...guns were fired...

...or other weapons were used like mouths running, e-mails sent..or even Facebook and Twitter gets updated...

Now the deal goes sideways...but I was wise to the set up..I know how the apparatus plays...me and my peeps have always been hated..




No comments:

Post a Comment