Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Heard What Was Said / Nobody Wanted To Hear That

I heard what what was said!! but at the end of the day? nobody wanted to hear all that! 

All that slick talk got some in trouble..some were "wrote up"  by authorities..prayers were said about that. 

Oh yeah!! some were ready to "fess up" like the California hit man that worked for the Mexican Cartel..those sick with it or slick with it we're put in quarantine. 

Oh yeah!! I'm still chilling in attack zones..just got back from Louisville after chilling in the Newburg and California areas..now I'm  breakbeat scientific with it after observing the scene.

Now I'm ready to roll...I'm on my way!!  putting it down from the Bay Area in California to the ATL..but I wasn't fresh and clean per Outkast! 

Rocking an urban uniform during the ongoing storm..Arizona jeans,  Old Navy blue jean jacket, Nike Air Maxes;  knowing the mouths / guns will soon blast.

Whose fair in this zone? what will the behavior be? ear shattering gunshots exploded!! the situation is out of control..I heard what was said in more ways than one. 

Watch your mouth..watch your tone!! elders like Anthony Allen told the youth on the TARC bus in Louisville..but he had to stab them in defense mode..dude was staying on point..letting jokers know he's not the one.

What were the youth on? some say it's YNO per the FBI..gangs migrating from Chicago to Louisville? some say they're not the ones..it seems some were wet and dry snitching..

In the ATL?  dude slipped the platinum or gold tooth on..he said once again it's on like  Paul Goldschmidt looking forward to Tim Lincecum pitching.. 

Coping strategies fail..I heard what was said...dude will holla at them telling some it's all this and that...

We're back with these..as we attack with these...we heard what was said...nobody wanted to hear that..






No comments:

Post a Comment