Sunday, April 27, 2014

Did We Have It Made? Please!!! I Can't Call It..

What's really going on?  per one of my blogs..based on what I'm going through?  I told dude I can't call it. 

Did we have it made? please..jokers talk slick like Donald Sterling; ....that's how some work things? please!! it's not  hard to tell..but O-Dog is going off on them!! ..knowing these danger zone residents aren't benevolent..your business?  they'll run and tell it. 

Those type catch phrases and cliches are evidence of the ongoing chaos and confusion.

These days? I'm on some outback chronicle type of business..catching Taurus sun rays..somewhat easing the April Grand Cross..as I go off!!  oh yeah!!  earlier this month?  on I-65 and I-75 I was cruising. 

Now I'm back in Atlanta..dipping down I-20...using some of the insight and knowledge gained..it took a minute or two to process.

...reminded me that some things "ain't right" ..but unlike the South Korea Prime Minister I'm not turning in my resignation.....acknowledging I have to deal with it and not stress it. 

...the minister reminded me that God is in the blessing business!!  another reason I choose not to call it.

Did we have it made? I told you..I can't call it!!..I'm just trying to follow his will..at the same time I'm a leader not a follower;  none of these earthlings will I fall with. 

So now it's going down..in the background I hear Special Ed's track play...I got it made. 

Some of us think we do...like Michael Jordan fronting on Chamillionaire..but based on what we're going through? .. did we have a clue we were in the midst of a charade? 

No longer wearing Air Jordans per Nike sweatshops? .O-Zone stops...reflecting..contemplating......but blessed and highly favored like it was played in the old school Lincoln Continental by old girl over on Candler Road in Decatur..I still see her!! that phrase was even on the vanity plate on the front of it. 

....she was chilling out at the Citgo station buying lottery tickets with a cognac flavored Black and Mild smoldering..meanwhile I kick this..but some are stressed up in this piece!! ...do we really have it made? man I can't call it!!  even homie said that's not it!!  there's other issues...why did I even front on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment