Monday, October 8, 2012

The I-20 Chronicles / Staying In My Lane /Random Thoughts Edition.

Check it out...these are the I-20 Chronicles..posted up here at Random Thoughts From A Brotha..it's like this and like that...

Staying in my lane...chilling like Hugo Chavez after presidential elections..chilling out drinking Juan Valdez Honduras Fair Trade coffee at the QT at Panola Rd and I-20 intersections in Dekalb County...its like this and like that..

....checking out Obama-Romney presidential elections...candidates pledge to do this and that..please!! I'm bearing witness to the Total Chaos and confusion; so I'm staying in my lane!

 What up with a brotha...what will the response be?  knowing what the deal is....from the ATL to the Turkey-Syria border..as these earthlings stay in pain! 

Some jokers are swerving..like Joran van der Sloot they're out of order....meanwhile O-Dizzle works the old school four track recorder...laying in the cut thinking of a master plan;  refusing to stay in the reign of terror! 

Not playing around with the corrupt...whats up?  who gives a hoot? in love or war nothing was fair! 

Times are hard...cupboards are bare; good riddance was the response from a hater! 

Like the steroid causing meningitis...rocks on Candler Rd in Decatur weren't hard..more like Sheetrock now the crackhead is mad!! sounding like a politician....an issue debater! 

Plus dude in Camden, New Jersey had a bad batch of the wet...rights and privileges he'll forfeit...meanwhile I'm staying in my lane....but still international; north and south of the equator!! plus I wrote this around the fall equinox! 

Staying in my lane man!! but universal / intergalactic with it like Space X ships....check out how O-Dizzle rocks! 

But were knowing the dizzle;  the system knocks the hustle..but at the end of the day we prevail! 

Handling business before it handles us; God is blessing us!! we keep it moving..it got lonely out there; but we kept on running....dipping like Usain Bolt...staying in our lane..refusing to fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment