Saturday, September 20, 2014

Business As Usual / No Justice No Peace

What's the deal? I told shorty there was no justice no peace per Ferguson. 

...up in Missouri;  the St Louis area!!! check out the mass hysteria!!  how's it working son? 

You heard me? from West Africa with the Ebola to the ATL area I told them a black man can't have any peace in this world!!

Who'll work with me? I'm peaceful!!  a funky type of soul brother!! but they told me they expected trouble out of me!!  so what unfurled? 

What's that supposed to mean?  these jokers doubt me!! meanwhile rocks were hurled like it's the Gaza Strip!! or maybe the Bluff over in Atlanta. 

Hustle knocks occurred; a brotha was about to flip!!  no justice no peace is the catch phrase!!  it's heard during protests by residents of Savannah

What occurred?  while Seaboarding insights were provided!! but good and evil collided when the mothership landed a bruh on this forsaken planet called earth. 

A bruh gets scientific!! not on one accord with this thing!! we bring this breakbeat science!!  that's the rebuttal after I found out what it's all worth..

Like Tyson Chandler found out his worth with the Knicks when he was traded by Phil Jackson? 

I'm not lying!! understand a bruh? you'll get played like a Ray Rice jersey exchange; you were once all up in the action!!  

I'm not lying!! understand a bruh!! oh I see you up in the action!! trying on the new Air Jordans!! all up in the sport again!! finding out how complex it is!!

Oh it's business as usual!! priorities shifted!! but no justice no peace is still what's up!! but we're trying to find out where the next level is!! 

Check out O-Dog's No Justice No Peace Mix



No comments:

Post a Comment