Friday, January 24, 2014

Flexible / Multi-Dimensional

Like a plea bargain deal for Edward Snowden dude said you have to stay flexible!  so you won't get bent out of shape! 

Old dude at the Checker Cab stand? he got open!! a shrewd and clever one!! he said you had to take the bitter with the sweet!!  there was no escape!

 Attitude affected the altitude? true dat!! I thought you knew dat!! but some are anointed that are unworthy..drag racing in Miami like Justin Bieber..I can see what it do...even when dealing with technical difficulties! 

I was called rude arrogant and aloof..like Bashar al-Assad but I kept it moving!! showing my flexibility! 

Good things happen!! the mothership?  I was strapped in!! please!!  I expected turbulence!

 Hood thing when I do this!! but some aren't checking for  this..they're unable to work with this! 

...from Glenwood Rd in Decatur type drama to up in Louisville Newburg!!  to the Winter Olympics in the Russia..I can see what it do! 

From Pluto / Mars to Charlotte  / Mecklenburg I blend in..staying flexible! 

Acting like I knew..a multi-dimensional intergalactic freedom fighter per Mandela in Johannesburg with no rabbit in my ear!!  to  MLK holidays..chilling in the ATL! 

...knowing how these cults will do like the GOP vs Obama..they'll take it there..jokers were hoping that I fail!

But I prevail..staying flexible...seeing how others roll...they were talking one way ..but then contradict themselves..

But I prevail...I maintain..not going off like in the Ukraine.. multi-dimensional..life is a marathon...I move on to the next...

CHECK OUT THE LIFE IS A MARATHON MIX PT.2

No comments:

Post a Comment