Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Wasn't Impressed

I heard what was said!! it was like  Dennis Rodman was fronting...plus I see whats going down;  damn!! I wasn't impressed! 

Some were misled...they're waiting in the dark;  out there dealing with grey area scenarios..I can't say I wasn't stressed!

 I felt the pressure!!  but I can't say I wasn't blessed and highly favored!!  the Lord conducts that kind of business! 

...But bad cards are dealt by gamblers out for a fast buck ...plus the dice were loaded..the system is corroded like the battery cables on the Olds Delta 88!!  so that's what the deal is!  

There's no where to run or hide!! so we deal with this..even though a hater said its all good! 

Even Tavis Smiley said Obama needs to be more Martin Luther King like instead of King Lite..so whats good?

Check the drama...local / national / international ...even intergalactic...living foul will be the lifestyle!! even Monroe Isadore in Pine Bluff didn't believe the bluff...but the Deliberate Falsehood had a lot of us confused! 

Checked the style / swag / steelo..some stated they were So Ruff So Tuff like Roger....I knew for some reason I wasn't impressed! the devil stays busy!! many methods and means are used! 

Check the style / swag / steelo....I wasn't impressed by these earthlings..so I cruised through the galaxy in the mothership! 

Good things happen when I keep it moving..plus scientific is how a bruh will get!

Whats up with it?  jokers had the hurry up offense like Chip Kelly and the Philadelphia Eagles...

I wasn't impressed..some will burn out after being stressed...too many hits like Mike Vick..some will end up dealing with legal eagles...

No comments:

Post a Comment