Friday, March 18, 2016

Hot Messenger Ramblings and Musings PT.5

Damn!! here we go again!!  typing on this iPhone and soon transferring thoughts electronically to HP keyboards:  I had more rants and raves. 

A hot messenger with some more hot mess from a bully pulpit like a preacher,  politician or chairman of the board who misbehaves? 

Naw dude!!  the name is not Creflo Dollar /  I'm not Donald Trump or Brian Moynihan, the Bank of America CEO. 

Raw attitude?  don't name the street after me and I don't need a jet I'm rolling in the mothership!!   plus I'm not trying to grab power, plus I didn't contribute to the housing crisis, there are no high tech robberies from this dude!! check the scenario..

A resident of grey area scenarios? well,  I used to be but now I'm more revolutionary,  but in a spiritual nature. 

I wasn't paid off like  Sony did Michael Jackson's estate,  but I'm more like his song Human Nature

Corporations were slacking,  *it's not nice to fool Mother Nature*  so what's up with Genetically Modified Organisms? 

Abort your operations was the advice given to those macking,  the pimp / player!!   but the daughter of chaos promised multiple orgasms. 

...Abort your operations?  cease and desist letters were received by this hot messenger,  they said I had hazardous material. 

My technology is high and low but I still flow!!  what we have is spiritual. 

Psychological factors flow into this substance or hot mess when we come through? 

Please!! O-Dog will rock you plus this hot messenger will drop this good word: this is what it do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment