Thursday, February 27, 2014

Electronic Thoughts Transfer PT.5

I'm like a collection agency..but instead of debt I'm collecting scattered thoughts!

Now check the electronic thoughts transfer..I'm at the intersection of reality and fantasy where light bulbs weren't changed by roaches after the light's come on because they scattered..how many were sprayed or caught? 

Chemical weapons inspections by the UN in Syria as Armageddon approaches?  please..O-Dizzles sound Hazardous Material? what we have is spiritual...I even bought a ticket on the Last Train To Clarksville per the Monkees! 

Usually intergalactic ...out there with a knapsack full of this good word..its real!!  now I'm down here in the ATL..saw what was did, heard what was said...but I wasn't fooling with their monkey asses!

Check the intergalactic funk...that's whats up with this  after I came back from Pluto and Mars...now conducting classes and seminars...

Checked these ATLiens that said they got crunk...unlike over in Ukraine where Russians raised the bars...

Rockets red glare, bombs burst in the air...stars and stripes fly..if it was on a Yahoo webcam? GCHQ taped it...

Rocking this when I go there..O-Dizzle was acting like he knew..checked the next episode of the GQ Podcast..I taped it... 

Rocking this when I go there...that's the dizzle..check out the O-Dog Podcast...part of my electronic thoughts transfer program..after I escaped it...

What? the intergalactic drama..out there in the barren wilderness..like the Tea Party interference aliens plundered pillage and raped it..

What the deal?  we taped it...that brand new funk..plus these clearance rack epiphanies are all part of the electronic thoughts transfer..

...after scattered thoughts were collected...no clearance was given so we disconnected..now Sonic Assaults are the answer...
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment