Sunday, November 22, 2015

What? It Seems Like I'm Still Going Through The Healing Process PT.2

The cliche? no honor among crooks and thieves, but I didn't roll like that.

Dressed like crooks though,  rocking Adidas per Run DMC, baggy jeans, polo shirt and a Kangol hat;  I've got soul like that.

Word from Bobby Byrd or even Eric B and Rakim like I mentioned earlier; who'll work with ya? I wouldnt be here if I didnt have it.

What? soul,  like I mentioned earlier; who'll work with ya? Ezekiel Elliott of Ohio State said the right plays weren't called as the Michigan State Spartans shut down the Ohio State Buckeyes... the season? they'll unravel it..

Check the seasons / reasons per bumping heads with the apparatus; my embellishment? they're even trying to unravel it.

How did we try to roll?  seasons / reasons changed as the Sun moved to Sagittarius; the universe? we travelled it!!

How did we try to roll?  let the healing process begin, the healing of the spirit is not complete!! checking out  Ezekiel 36:25-27 after injuries were inflicted / hate was shown by a gambler out for a fast buck, that just lies!! 

How did we try to roll?  let the healing process begin, the healing of the spirit is not complete!! you'll get played by the wise and otherwise..

You'll get played, a Buster, Herb or Mark cries!! now rivers flow per Justin Timberlake...

You'll get played, some don't even trust us but due to polluted / stagnant rivers / waters those people have been fake!!

You'll get played!! one of the thumping jams on the network, thats O-Dog's status:  he's going hard.

O-Zone prayed, plus he's playing this like spades!! I'm holding trump cards.

Sunday Jazz Continues; Check out The Healing Process PT.1 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment