Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Outback Chronicles / The Summer Solstice Edition

Outback; I'm out on my deck chilling out!! saying prayers!! God's will is done on Earth as it is in Heaven per Matthew 6:10!! but don't get me started preaching....

Aura now has many layers; told haters to pump their brakes like Bendix!! now like on I-20 in Atlanta tires are screeching!!!

Peeping game; spotted the Cardinal on the fence reminding me of Louisville, this is real!! I'm not trying to play!!

Not sleeping in the game even though I'm out here in a relaxed mood; soon sending the masses food per these *Messages In The Songs*  using pianos, samples, drums, etc!! letting  you know about these jokers that are out of control!! ear shattering gunshots exploded!! some ran this way and that way!!

Outback contemplating / reflecting; who ran that play? like Seattle in the  Super Bowl with interceptions or others running up in the middle of the line for a no-gainer..

Outright hating due to Deflategate? Tom Brady vs Roger Goodell? some fail, but this brotha dipped down the sidelines untouched; it was a no brainer..

The reign began with a drizzle, now plans fizzle after the drama was revisited..

What's the dizzle? reflecting on the Summer Solstice as steaks sizzled on the grill outback, I'm chilling out trying to take my life back after the drama was revisited..

This brotha got the gist of it after I did the math, now I'm on another path plus I got the last laugh!! I'm not like Rick Ross or Sean "Diddy" Combs, out here trying to catch a case!!

Check out these OutBack Chronicles as I respond to these and those after I got back from Pluto, a demoted planet for us Scorpios!! now reflecting / contemplating; a brotha is on the case...

Space was something else!!  I spotted a moon hidden in Saturns outer rings!!  meanwhile on 1-20  dude tried to race the Cutlass Supreme in a Saturn!! he's *Confused About Things*

Dipped on that fool!!  this veteran in the game now coaching like Steve Kerr knew the rules!!  now check out this by-product from chilling out outback!! breakbeat science? that's what a brotha brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment