Sunday, June 21, 2015

Knowing How The Drama Goes / But Fighting Back PT.2 (The Saga / Struggle Continues)

What goes around comes around!! you know those gangsters will always get even!! you know what they say about those kind!! soon they're pressing the right button or dial..

It gets stereotypical like Dylann Roof types shooting up churches started by Denmark Vesey but from Baltimore to Ferguson they tell us to be easy; so what it do? the situation is foul!!

In my Reeboks? some should walk a mile to know the score!! I had the thrift store Greg Norman shark polo shirt on, plus Roca-Wear jeans were worn! jokers  tried to clock my style!! I told you I was Intergalactic!! the ESA Venus Express rolled up looking for my hideout...

O-Dog rocks!! he was rolling!! I was out there on the Mars Venus Express!! the Mothership will move at a High Velocity when I ride out...

Back on earth? I slide out of the cockpit!!! The Mothership is like a Transformer!! it turns into an Oldsmobile Cutlass / aka a Cut-Dog...

Now we'll drop Intergalactic Funk; O-Zone? I have the prose; the piano, drumkit, samples and cuts are supplied by O-Dog...

As we enter the Smoke and Mirrors enhanced by the fog; *New Type Gangsters*  have the economy messed up, so morale is low...

Check the crisis!!! horror and terror is enhanced from South Carolina where Confederate flags fly to Iraq and Syria dealing with ISIS; *You Don't Want To Get Mixed Up*  just see how they flow....

Ear shattering gunshots exploded when I was Going In!!  the situation was out of control!! the Federation kicked up the drama to another level!! like drug dealers rolling in South America The Cut-Dog transforms into a submarine..

Damn!! I knew soon or later those gangsters would try to get even!!  but I was Ready To Roll, after I observed the scene...

What does it all mean? we had to do the knowledge, then prayed to a *Higher Power*

Now equiped with Supreme Courage and Maximum Strength;  rebuking the fireshower..

No comments:

Post a Comment