Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Time / Natural Processes PT.4 (Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Edition)

Once Again It's On;  time moves on!! this is the reality remix!! unlike the Commodores and Sunday Morning it's not Easy!!

Look at the clock / check the time; this word is dropped on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday by a Louisvillian now in the A-Town; so I Put On For My City Like Young Jeezy...

During the ongoing Reign of Terror haters try to squeeze me in a box; But I Stay Outside Of It...

Blackballed like Monique for being unique? they even said *according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act*  (DMCA) my blog *infringed on it*

Not Mad Atcha per Tupac; knowing how some are; the binge? they're on it!!  drunk, smoked out or even iced out...

Economys bad; everybody's not like Royal Flush and Noreaga; Medallions Iced Down or Out..

Lights are out; some tried to live without them; *The Process Isn't Natural*

O-Zone?  this brotha is Going All Out!! I  had to Remix Reality when I *Holla Atcha*

Ignored the pseudo-intellectuals in high tech ghettos,  because this whole world is..

What? The World Is A Ghetto; word from the group War from back in the day; you heard this?

As we continue to work this; Steady Bombardment Of The Enemy Position...

*Rolling Up With A Small Army*  Spiritual Significance In This Operation...

G-O-D told me; I'll deploy you to the frontlines; you'll be Armed and Dangerous..

Made Me Wise To The Set Up; Plans To Destroy You and Me are exposed; knowing where the danger is...

No comments:

Post a Comment