Monday, March 30, 2015

Prepare Yourself / It's Going Down



Prepare yourself, *It's Going Down*  you heard? this is word from an older cat...

..But Retro-Futuristic; don't get it twisted; I'm not old with that!

Some are cold with that like It's The Ice Age,  not affected by global warming;  it goes down without a warning!! it made a drunk man turn sober...

O-Dog rolled with that during this critical stage of development using the funky track; we'll use it to get over...

O-Zone?  I was under attack like it was Yemen but I'm not through dealing; I had to get over it!!  *I'm not mad atcha*

Or *I Ain't Mad Atcha per 2Pac, I'm just riding this O-Dog track that'll rock; a vehicle used to holla atcha...

Where did we catch ya? probably out there with the Walking Dead, where good and evil were colliding!!

Meanwhile we proceed and continue; We're moving straight ahead, it's going down; In The Mothership were riding...

No running or hiding though;  we prepared ourselves to meet out destiny...

It's going down!! but we're on the front lines of spiritual warfare; damn!! I can't let the enemy get the best of me..

It's Going Down; sometimes we wonder when, what, where, and how; but it's Manifest Destiny...

...but this is not imperialistic expansion!! it's about transcending and transforming, but I'm realizing there's no rest for me!!

But Blue Collar / Hard Work Is Put In; on to the next it'll be!!  Movin Targets are hard to hit...

People are hurtin!!  New World Order will soon be in full effect; rights we'll forfiet..

Divine Justice will be administered; prepare yourself!! you know God doesn't like ugly...

No Justice No Peace was the catch phrase; the *Knockout Message* was  delivered by reality;  but I prepared myself so now I'm chilling; that's where you found me...

No comments:

Post a Comment