Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Minding and Tending PT.3 (I'm Just Chilling /But It Got Lonely Out There )

Check us out...we're just minding and tending...stranded in Atlanta due to the ice storm...

Scientific studies are conducted ..beat blending and good word writing..who will understand a bruh? this science is not the norm....

Back with it..chilling out in my dorm / compound...bringing the drum...check the sound..intergalactic with it based on cruising the universe...others were sick with it like they were on a Royal Carribean cruise ship..

Back with it...maintaining not flipping out like Rep. Michael Grimm of New York..threatening Michael Scotto ...complex is how the sport will go...the apparatus is not worried about your ego!!  they'll bruise it..

Chilling out...not trying to lose it..the grim outlook is replaced by a fresh view /  fresh vision...damn!! this is what it's come down to...

Minding and tending...that strategy? I'll choose it...trying to maintain..not trying to bulk up per Tiger Woods; that'll will effect my game...that's what it'll do..

Minding and tending...jokers "holla at me" ..damn!! then their behavior will make me lose it...ok!! that's where they lost me...they should have missed me with all that game..now I moved on...

Message sending with the music and this good word...that's what it's come down to...O-Dizzle grooved on...

Middle passage impacts are analyzed...what's the prognosis? God will bless us...so now I'm coming through like Marshawn Lynch...

Middles expand..the masses supersized...but the middle class is disappearing...citizens soon loathing and fearing...numbers for the budgets?  they crunch..

Others had a hunch..they're waiting in the dark...but we realized life is a marathon...so we kept on running...even though it got lonely out there...

Especially when I was minding and tending...taking old girl's advice...as we go on...out there...

CHECK O-DOG'S OUT THERE / WE KEPT ON RUNNING MIX






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment