Thursday, June 27, 2013

Doing The Knowledge / Jumping and Recognizing

Like George Zimmerman's attorney battering the witness..excuse me for jumping to a conclusion after recognizing the pattern! 

Whats happening man? I'm blue collar!! humping like the middle of the week;  intuition is strong!!  now evil forces are scattering! 

Whose all about a dollar per G8 and G20?  that's what got us in trouble in the first place! 

Not trying to hate; but I let the hustlers hustle and the players play!! I'm not trying to come in first place!

 I'm not even in the race; especially after jumping and recognizing! 

Like the drama still going down in Iraq..I'm acknowledging the ongoing reign of terror;  but that situation I'm rectifying!

Acknowledging I was reckless;  no sense in lying!!  but these days?  O-Dizzle will rock...now I put it down like this! 

Dropping this good word;  and the funk is supposed to sound like this! 

You heard? but is it going down like its supposed to?  it seems everybody is going through something! 

You heard?  others were like Edward Snowden...dressed up with no where to go!! I thought they were going to something! 

....some kind of function; but like Stuxnet all I see is dysfunction leading to the malfunction! 

Whats up son?  after jumping and recognizing O-Dizzle will rock the function;  dropping the funk son!

No comments:

Post a Comment