Saturday, August 31, 2019

Joe Claussell - Git Wa

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Saturday Night Fever segment; my constituents are eligible for it...

The saga / struggle continues; "holla at me if you believe me"; me and my constituents are out here dealing with it...

The saga / struggle continues; damn!! another mass shooting in Texas? bear witness to how complex the sport is..

The saga / struggle continues; a brotha will surprise the masses like Boise State coming back on Florida State; others bear witness to how complex the sport is.!! 

...or maybe like Georgia State upsetting Tennessee; in Georgia? trying not to spaz, lose my poise due to the hate / shady dealings like stolen Georgia elections..

Chilling? that's the state of mind, listening to some house music with jazzy elements per Joe Claussell with a track called Git Wa; check the players and the track as we rock these sections!!

Flute – Jay Collins 
Keyboards – Marc Cary
Percussion, Programmed By, Producer, Mixed By – Joaquin "Joe" Claussell
Bass – Tarus Mateen
Percussion – Daniel Moreno


No comments:

Post a Comment