Friday, August 30, 2019

A Moment in Time - Soulful Feel Good House Music

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday!! we're in the midst of the O-Dog Day Party..

The saga / struggle continues as I lash back doing things my way; damn!! why did they start with me?

Anyway, this Friday Feeling is exhibited, doing things my way even though thought and fashion police will say it's like Hong Kong protests; prohibited...

Dropping this good word, might even make up tall tales like Joe Biden while I'm out here freedom riding!! can you dig it? 

Caught in a moment of time, this is a critical stage of development; details? the devil's up in it, but the next level is the business!! 

A Moment in Time - Soulful Feel Good House Music courtesy of a Confused Bi- Product Of A Misinformed Culture plays in the background; check the playlist and the mix so you can see what the deal is!!

Malin Genie - Unul
Baaz - Can't Take It Away
Agnès - Silence & Snow
Dan Shake - Thinkin
Adryiano - Toujours
Ejeca vs Rhythm Operator - Raid
Hissman - Hardmoon's Theme
Channel Tres - Top Down
P. Laoss - Play My Music
Jamie Trench - Juicy
Subjoi - The Way I Feel
Brawther & K-One - Spaceman Funk (O.G. Mix)
Quasar - I Never Tought I'd See The Day
Moodymann - No
DJ Boom - Kinda Kickin'
Liam Geddes - Keep Coming
Hissman - Nobody's Talking



No comments:

Post a Comment