Friday, January 6, 2017

Inclement Weather : The Quiet Before The Storm PT. 8


 Inclement weather interrupting the quiet before the storm? Georgia is in a state of emergency..

Detrimental? weathermakers make plans like Trump and the wall by Mexico, from the get go I knew nobody would work with me...

Instrumentals by O-Dizzle play and this good word is dropped; you heard me? more reliable than Julian Assange tricking Trump and Hannity..

Instrumental? it's hard on the mental but your dude cosmic slopped!! breakbeat science is dropped as the beats thump; who'll understand me?  

What it do? I had a different vision, that's how I'm living!!  so like Alabama vs Clemson opposition will be met.

My energy was flowing in another way!!  meanwhile, I'm clocking how the  Dothan Alabama racism will play!! act like you knew it!

Acting like I knew it!!  knowing inclement weather is coming; I knew this during the quiet before the storm...

Acting like I knew it!! the devil is all up in it!! what? the details!! something is brewing under the surface when we think it's the norm...

Acting like I knew it!! what? prayer never fails!! God's will is done!!this entity tries to stay on the one.

2017? moves are made, but during the holiday season they might have seen a brotha chilling / laying in the cut!! but I wasn't done!

I was not alone!! per the Michael Jackson song.!! out in this inclement weather? other Mysterious Travelers were with me...per Weather Report.

I'm out there breathing God's air, catching my breathe!!  operating like old UNLV teams with Jerry Tarkanian but not chewing on a towel!! running!! ..but a veteran now coaching in the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment