Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Doing The Knowledge : But That's Business As Usual PT.3

We're doing the knowledge, class is in session; we're reading the teleprompter to see what's up..

Good mileage on the mothership; lessons learned during the storm, now prompt with this weather forecast, letting you know what's up!!

This is business as usual, rolling down I-20 in Atlanta as Stomp by the Brothers Johnson plays on the old school Kenwood car stereo that's seen better days!!

Peeping game; this is what it do per this HumpDay Extravaganza!! these brothers are responding to the Deliberate Falsehood!! what's good?  Dianne Reeves said there'll be better days!! 

Sleeping in the game? better ways and means need to be developed!! if not? we're headed for Self Destruction per BDP, Kool Moe Dee, Heavy D and Chuck D and them!!  some of us are on collision courses..

Visualized the sequence;  saw some acting strange, like the devil was all up in it, now vision was blurred / speech slurred!!  I could see we're on collision courses!!

It was all game!! but I saw it was shady when I peeped this!!  like when I was down in Cancun / Playa del Carmen I saw things were run by The Zetas Cartel, it wasn't hard to tell!! reality is giving crash courses.

It was all game!!   don't sleep on this, do the knowledge!! per Wu Tang Clan and C.R.E.A.M is everything ruled by cash? of course!!

2017? we've got a new clan / team per the Trump administration!! confusion? frustration? plus from reality? there were no divorces!! told to us by Judge Judy.

What's it all mean? doing the knowledge as I see my people get fronted on like John Lewis as some act brand new with this like Maine's governor Paul LePage!! we turn the page, my priority? of course it's this breakbeat science..act like you knew me.

Doing the knowledge, but this is business as usual!! my territory? actually it's worldwide!! from the ATL to Oakland!! from Louisville / Newburg to Charlotte Mecklenburg to Johannesburg to Rome...

The mothership gets good mileage,  a brotha is intergalactic / universal!!  through different galaxies I roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment