Sunday, January 18, 2015

Out There / Trying To Rise Above It

                     I wanna fly / I'd like a one way ticket

Out There!!  a bruh was In The Mainstream Of Mathematics calculating the equation...

Out There; in the mainstream with fanatics rolling like Mitt Romney; heard some laughing but nothing was funny!!  others are feeling frustration...

The appratus has got us all Out There!! what will the response be? much love and respect to all nations and tribes...

Per Charlie Hebdo type shenanigans some of us Caught Up In Unpleasant Situations;  not feeling the right vibes...

Unlike the right vibes played by Lionel Hampton; or even Roy Ayers.

Per Ephesians 6:10-18 we're having to put on the full armor of the Lord; infinite layers..

We're not pleasing them and those; we're letting the players play on and the hustlers hustle; letting them do what they do...

Rising Above It / I Wanna Fly taking intergalactic journeys;  any day will do....

I'd Like A One Way Ticket / Rising Above It;  what? where? the spot Where Reason Gave Way To Madness...

Drop knowledge when I kick it / plus the funky sound; that's How I'm Dealing With The Madness...

Coming back with this!!  admitting;  I Had A One Way Ticket / Out There in the Babylon wilderness..

But now the Mothership has landed / crash landed back on earth;  so we'll handle our business...

I Wanna Fly / With A One Way Ticket;  taking Mystic Voyages like a Kepler Space Telescope while some pray and hope but more work needs to be done....

My Motto? I though I told ya; Proceed and Continue!!  we put it down so my folk won't come undone...

On the one with my folk who have a vision;  O-Zone? one of the New Philosophers....

We Can't Let Up; plus haters need to give up plans to stop us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment