Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hazardous Material? What We Have Is Spiritual PT.4

                               armed and dangerous?

Hazardous Material? what we have is spiritual!! but sometimes feeling like I'm fighting a one man spiritual  revolution....

We're back with this; what it do? Once Again It's On!!  it's the Sonic Assault!! bringing the good word and the sound;  part of my evolution..

My solution? also Intelligent Design!! I told you it's the Good Word and funky sound;  per Barry White Let The Music Play!!

..But God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven per Matthew 6:10;  so I won't get in His Way!!

Coming Through back around the way!!  Armed and Dangerous when I *holla atcha* equipped with the funk?

But that's just part of it;  per the podcast? O-Dog rocked / hip-hopped; even got crunk....

....Even got out on the fast break ended with a dunk / assist to Jason Kidd..

Just like him a Veteran In The Game now coaching;  putting it down per Armageddon Approaching; who they trying to kid?

Prying the lid off of Pandora's Box?  meanwhile O-Dog will rock!!  but he's considered a mysterious One...

...After the Mothership Landed back on earth where are brothas taken for granted;  but I'm not a delirious one...

....More like a serious one;  in the lab coming up with methods to deal with the madness!! a one man Spiritual Revolution is under way due to Going Through Them Changes like Jimi Hendrix and Buddy Miles

Process of Scheduling my evolution failed?  we rearrange this after we pump brakes like Bendix.; switched up!! a brotha had many styles....

Going to the hoop? .many fouls commited against me per Kevin Garnett vs Dwight Howard but none called by the officials...

Crossing borders and boundaries with this so called Hazardous Material?  what we have is spiritual but due to heightened security these haters even questioned my credentials...

The potential is unlimited not dimwitted!!  my motto?...Proceed and Continue...

Using Supreme Courage and Maximum Strength;  so what's next on the menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment