Chilling out on a rainy Saturday night in Atlanta, we're lounging like we were earlier but we're not in our feelings..
That's the deal / the real thing!! "holla at me" if you understand a brotha just trying to get his mind right..
....plus trying to get breakbeat scientific; "y'all know how we do"; we're dropping this good music and this insight..
We'll take flight on this Saturday night listening to some soul jazz from Norman Connors with a track called Thembi
Alright? check out the all star players that deserve honors and this smootj track to see what the deal will be!
- Arranged By – Norman Connors
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Lee Ritenour
- Alto Saxophone – Gary Bartz
- Bass – Alphonso Johnson
- Bass Trombone – Maurice Spears
- Concertmaster [String Orchestra] – Charles Veal Jr.
- Congas, Bongos – Bobbye Hall
- Congas, Percussion [Miscl. Percussion], Cymbal [Paiste Cymbals], Gong [Gongs] – Kenneth Nash
- Drums, Timpani [Tympani], Percussion – Norman Connors
- Electric Guitar – Reggie Lucas
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Clavinet, Harpsichord – Jerry Peters
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic], Clavinet – Hubert Eaves*
- Flute, Bass Flute, Alto Flute, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Fred Jackson Jr.
- Flute, Bass Flute, Alto Flute, Piccolo Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Bill Green*
- Flute, Bass Flute, Alto Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Ernie Watts
- French Horn – Marnie Robinson*, Sidney Muldrow
- Percussion [Miscl. Percussion], Bells [Orchestra Bells], Vibraphone [Vibes] – Victor Feldman
- Trombone – Charlie Loper*, Dick Hyde
- Trombone [Trombones] – George Bohannon*
- Trumpet – Chuck Findley, Gary Grant, Gene Goe, Oscar Brashear
- Soprano Saxophone – Pharoah Sanders
Post a Comment