Thursday, February 25, 2021

Deepconsoul. - Walk On Water (Tribute To Chymamusique) (Original Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Throwback Thursday, also known as a Thankful Thursday as blessings fall down..

The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on along with the toil and strife but it's been a good day as blessings fall down..

..after prayers are sent up; fast breaking with dunks and layups after the blessings fall down from the Heavenly Father..

Don't get me wrong, I fall down but I get up and start working, word from Donnie McClurkin; now we're getting the machine set / working it all outdealt with the polar vortex but now it's getting hotter!!

But now I'm playing it like Deepconsoul trying to Walk On Water (Tribute To Chymamusique) (Original Mix) can you dig it?

But now I'm playing it like Deepconsoul trying to Walk On Water (Tribute To Chymamusique) (Original Mix) can you dig it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment